Explode The Code Get Ready for the Code, Literacy & Phonics, Book C
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- Educational and entertaining pre-literacy workbook for Grade PreK to 1 learners is the last of a 3-book series that together teach the 21 consonants and their sounds
- Book C activities provide visual identification of consonants c, g, l, q, v, w, y, z, x, their written lowercase forms, and their sound-symbol relationships
- Students will also practice fine motor skills and letter formation through tracing and writing consonants
- Matching exercises and other visual, auditory and kinesthetic activities will help develop visual discrimination and letter recognition
- New review pages cover all the initial consonant sounds taught in Get Ready, Get Set, and Go for The Code (Books A to C)
Explode The Code®
- Research-based multisensory program has flexible options, including student workbooks and online instruction
- Abundant practice and reinforcement opportunities provide young learners with a foundation towards greater retention
- Accommodations for English Language Learners and struggling readers
Reading Success with Direct Phonics Instruction
Explode The Code offers a complete systematic phonics program for grades PreK through 4. Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach to reading, it supports multisensory, structured, sequential, cumulative, and flexible instruction. Explode The Code will help your student build the essential literacy skills needed for reading success—phonological awareness, decoding, vocabulary, comprehension, fluency, and spelling.
- The many available components in this program offer a variety of visual, auditory, and kinesthetic options
- Specific lesson plans for ELL students focus on vocabulary, grammar, reading, and comprehension
- Explode The Code Half Books 1-1/2 through 6-1/2 provide extra practice, enabling students to read words, phrases, sentences, and stories independently
- Choose between Print and Digital options for flexible implementation
Explode The Code® Online
- Appealing game-like interface and immediate audio and visual feedback keeps students engaged and entertained while they learn
- Rewards system adds excitement and incentive to continue progressing through the program
- Students are guided through fun learning activities and receive adaptive instruction based on their proficiency level
- Online reporting system allows for real-time, detailed information at the class and school level
For More Information
- Visit our Explode The Code website to learn about the components of Explode The Code online
- Content a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.