Frey Scientific Basic Electronics Parts Kit, Over 200 Parts
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionIdeal for protyping lab, the Frey Scientific Basic Electronics Part Kit includes a variety of parts fit for any digital or analog experiment. Plastic storage box (with 18 handy take-out compartments) contains more than 150 resistors, capacitors, inductors, trimpots, switches, LEDs, displays, integrated circuits, transistors, and more. Storage box approximately measures 11 L x 7 W x 1-1/2 H inches. Ideal for ages 13 and up (not safe for ages 3 and under).
- Electronic parts kit is packed with over 200 essential supplies/equipment to experiment and learn about circuitry
- Assorted sizes/powers of resistors, electrolytic capacitors, inductors, transistors, and more offer ideal testing power options and ability to compare/contrast each for class
- Storage case with separate compartments keeps all minute and major pieces together and easy to transport to physics class, garage, trips, and more
- Electric science kit for kids ages 13 and up can satisfy a wide variety of training projects for learning how to build and create electronic snap circuits
- Resistors (1/4 Watt), 5 i Each Ohm Size: 10, 100, 470, 1k, 2.2k, 4.7k, 8.2k, 10k, 18k, 27k, 47k, 82k, 100k, 220k, 330k, 470k, 1m
- Electrolytic Capacitors (5v Radical), 2 Each: 1 F, 4.7 F, 10 F, 47 F, 100 F, 470 F, 1000 F
- Mylar Capacitors (100V Radial), 2 of Each: .001 F, .0047 F, .01 F, .047 F, .1 F, .33 F
- Ceramic Disc Capacitors (500V), 2 of Each
- 2.2pF, 4.7pF, 10pF, 1 pF, 22pF, 47pF, 100pF, 220pF, 470pF, 680pF
- Inductors, 1 of Each: 4.7 H, 10 H, 47 H, 100 H, 470 H, 1mH, 10mH, 33mH
- Trimpots, 1 of Each: 500Q, 1k, 5k, 50k, 100k, 500k, 1m
- Switches, 2 of Each: Pushbutton, SPDT slide, DPDT slide
- 8-Position DIP LEDs (Standard 1-3/4 Inch), 5 of Each: Red, Green, and Yellow Display (Each Have Seven-Segment Style)
- Cathode and Anode Integrated Circuits, 2 of Each: 7805, 7812 Regulators, LM386 Audio Amp, 555 Timer, 741 Op-Amp, 74LS00, 74LS02, 74LS08, 74LS10, 74LS47, 74LS74, 74LS86, CD4013, CD4017
- Transistors, 2 of Each: PN2222, PN2907, 2N3055, 2N3904, 2N3906, 2N5457
- Diodes, 2 of Each: 1N4148, 1N4001, 1N34, 1N4728, 1N4733, 1N4739, 1N4743, 1N4747
- Miscellaneous: 25 22-AWG Hook-Up Wire, Alligator Lead Set (Red and Black) 5V DIR Relay, Photo Cell, Micro- Phone, Speaker, Buzzer, 9V Battery Snap, 1.5V Bridge, 4A 200V SCR
- Storage/Transportation Case with 18 Separate Divider Cups