Educational Insights See N Solve Fraction Calculator
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Normal calculator mode
- Easily input equations or convert between fractions, decimals and percentages
- Oversized LCD screen that displays each step and shows amounts in mixed number/improper fraction form, and answers in reduced form
- Explain equivalence of fractions in special cases, and compare fractions by reasoning about their size
- Compare two fractions with different numerators and different denominators
- Understand a fraction a/b with a > 1 as a sum of fractions 1/b
- Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication to multiply a fraction by a whole number
- Express a fraction with denominator 10 as an equivalent fraction with denominator 100, and use this to add two fractions with respective denominators 10 and 100
- Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators (including mixed numbers) by replacing given fractions with equivalent fractions
- Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication to multiply a fraction or whole number by a fraction
- See 'N' Solve Fraction Calculator
- 12-Page Activity Guide
- Quick Reference Stickers