Explode The Code Teacher Collection
Explode The Code® is a research-based, multisensory program geared to improving literacy with direct, systematic, phonics instruction. Based on the proven Orton-Gillingham approach to reading, this series with visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activities ensures students learn and build essential literacy skills such as: phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, decoding, fluency, spelling, comprehension, and writing.
- Teacher's Guides expand on the skills presented in the student books, providing educators with various options for instruction and reinforcement
- The wide variety of activities may be adapted for whole class, small group, and one-on-one learning situations
- Each lesson addresses the principles of effective reading instruction and follows the same easy-to-use format
- Specific lesson plans for ELL students focus on vocabulary, grammar, reading, and comprehension and include over 100 reproductible exercises
- Placement tests are a criterion-referenced diagnostic tool that assesses skills and determines appropriate placement in the program