Crystal Productions Sketchbooks: How Artists Use Them DVD, 20 min, Grade K - 6
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Sold as an Each
- Features a delightful presentation that vividly portrays why the artist's use of sketchbooks is such an effective visual arts tool
- Teach students basic and advanced art concepts, including portraits, landscapes and perspective
- Lessons are interactive and easy to follow
- Features 20 minutes of engaging footage tailored for students in grades K-6