Delta Explore Primary Leveled Readers: Insects Collection
Delta Explore Readers are nonfiction student books that build informational literacy skills through science content area reading and engaging photographs while promoting scientific inquiry at the primary grades.Each Delta Explore Reader:
- Covers key standards-based science content
- Contains the same key science content, vocabulary, and photographs
- Highlights a career related to the topic
- Is available in three Lexile levels
In Delta Explore Insects, students read about the life cycles of butterflies and other insects. They learn the identifying characteristics of all insects. Students also learn about biologists and how they work with plants and animals.Table of Contents:
- What Are Living Things?
- What Is an Insect?
- Life Cycle of Butterflies
- Other Insect Life Cycles