Creative Teaching Press STEAM Design Challenges Resource Book, Grade 1
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- STEAM Workbook for Grade 1 provides a year's worth of fun lesson plans to facilitate students to solve a problem by designing, creating, and justifying their designs
- Example of activity in teaching book is "Bears Break Barriers" that get to students sketch, draw, and explain plants that have external structures to protect themselves (i.e., a cactus with needles or spines; a rose with thorns)
- Activity book lets your students become their own inventors and hands-on problem-solvers to meet or exceed Next Generation Science Standards and national standards from other disciplines
- Workbook comes in easy-to-follow, cumulative format that is great for one-one-one learning, class cirriculum teaching/in-class activities, and makerspace rooms
- Classroom-tested teaching book incorporates the Five E's of Instructional Model (engage, explore, explain, elaborate, evaluate) for comprehensive STEAM learning