Klann Compressor Spring for Wishbone Suspension
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Developed to bring the highest possible safety to the job of compressing springs in wishbone axles
- Includes pressure plates size 1 (95-120 mm with 240-deg rise over 6 mm) and size 2 (120-140 mm with 240-deg rise over 6 mm)
- Applications: Mercedes W116, W123, W124, W126, W129, W140, W170, W171, W201, W202, W208, W210, W211 front and rear axles
- Also applicable for: Ford, GM, Chrysler, VW-Audi, Fiat, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Renault, Peugeot, Volvo etc
- Pressure Plates NO 1 (95-120 mm with 240-Degree Rise Over 6 mm) and NO 2 (120 - 140Mm with 240-Degree Rise Over 6 mm)