Klann Compressor Spring for Wishbone Suspension
Qualifies for free shipping.
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States:Parcel
Free shipping and handling on orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of parcel items, before any additional discounts are applied. For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the order if less than $1,000 on items depicted with a truck icon, with a $99 minimum charge.
Klann K Spring Compressor for Wishbone Suspension has a 3 point safety interlock profile. Compressor with overload protection fits wishbone and multi-link suspensions.
- Developed to bring the highest possible safety to the job of compressing springs in wishbone axles
- Includes pressure plates size 1 (95-120 mm with 240-deg rise over 6 mm) and size 2 (120-140 mm with 240-deg rise over 6 mm)
- Applications: Mercedes W116, W123, W124, W126, W129, W140, W170, W171, W201, W202, W208, W210, W211 front and rear axles
- Also applicable for: Ford, GM, Chrysler, VW-Audi, Fiat, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Renault, Peugeot, Volvo etc
- Pressure Plates NO 1 (95-120 mm with 240-Degree Rise Over 6 mm) and NO 2 (120 - 140Mm with 240-Degree Rise Over 6 mm)