AMACO Glass Fine Complete Casting Kit
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Includes project sheet guide for first time users
- First, model your sculpture or low relief using the clay and tools provided
- Mix and pour the fine glass casting mix to make the mold
- When the mold sets up, remove the clay model and let it dry
- Place in the kiln, load with glass billets and fuse
- 5 lb of Clay
- 5 lb of Clear Billet Chunks
- 10 lb of Fine Casting Mix and (2) Modeling Tool