Woodworker's Dewalt DW618PK Fixed and Plunge Base Variable Speed Combination Router, 2-1/4 HP, Aluminum
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment rings provide precise, quick depth adjustments in 1/64 in increments and constant switch and cordset locations
- Adjustable tool-free motor cam locks and quick release motor latches ensure easy depth changes, quick motor pack removal and solid base locking
- Precision machined die cast aluminum bases, nickel plated, die cast aluminum motor housings, dust sealed switches and clear lexan sub-bases provide enhanced durability
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity ensure comfort, balance and control
- Spindle lock allows for one wrench bit changing
- All include 1/2 in and 1/4 in one-piece, self-releasing collets and concentricity gauge to ensure bit to sub-base centering
- One-year manufacturers warranty
- Plunge base features through-the-column dust collection, machined brass bushings and case hardened steel guide rods
- Switch and plunge lever located near handles for better control