Code Rev Kids Creator Micro-bot Classroom, Set of 12
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionOur newest kit, the Creator Micro-Bot is the perfect kit to get started learning or teaching coding, robotics, and engineering fundamentals. Code it using Snap!, based on Scratch (by MIT), learn circuits with the Arduino powered Creator Board and a breadboard, and navigate your bot by coding its motors or its two line sensors to follow any path or distance sensor to avoid obstacles! The Creator Micro-Bot comes with 6 modular chapters of step-by-step lessons and challenges provided on a custom LMS and free digital curriculum cards that come with each kit. At a low, affordable price, the Micro is the perfect starter kit to get started with robotics and coding!
- Creator Board Microcontroller: Premium open-source Arduino based platform featuring 14 digital input/output pins, and 6 analog inputs.
- Motor Driver: Dual motor controller module allows you to control the speed and direction of two DC motors. Space themed challenges test your knowledge!
- Ultrasonic Sensor: Ultrasonic sensors measure distance by using ultrasonic waves. The sensor emits an ultrasonic wave and receives the wave reflected back from an object. Ultrasonic sensors are used to help the Creator Bot avoid obstacles.
- Line Sensors: Two line sensors provide optimal performance when following a path. The sensors detect reflected light coming from its own infrared LED.
- Breadboard: Fundamental component in learning to build circuits. The breadboard is an optimal way to learn circuits and basic engineering! LEDs, Buttons, Switches, Potentiometers, and more can be plugged into the breadboard to create complete circuits! -Durable, special plastic parts that snap together and pull apart for convenient assembly and disassembly to rebuild over and over without requiring screws.
Creator Micro-Bot Frame: The frame is constructed out of 2-Dimensional laser cut ABS plastic. This means your robot is durable and lightweight. It can be assembled and disassembled with ease by snapping the frame pieces together. No nuts and bolts required! The frame includes the pieces below.
- 1x Top Plate
- 1x Middle Plate
- 1x Bottom Plate
- 1x Breadboard Plate
- 2x Breadboard Mount
- 2x Arduino Mount
- 2x Motor Driver Mount
- 2x Front Motor Mount
- 2x Rear Motor Mount
- 7x Strut
- 1x Ultrasonic Mount
- 1x Panel Mount
- 1x Line Sensor Mount
- 3x Stopper
- 1x Stud
Creator Micro-Bot Circuit Components: These are components that can be powered and controlled by programming.
- 1x Creator Board
- 2x DC Motor
- 1x Motor Driver
- 1x Ultrasonic Sensor
- 2x Line Sensor
- 4x Slide Switch
- 4x Potentiometer
- 4x Tactile Push Button
- 10x LED
- 2x RGB LED
- 10x 330Ω Resistor
- 4x 10kΩ Resistor
Creator Micro-Bot Structure and Tools: Some aspects of the creator bot require tools to operate.
- 1x Breadboard
- 3x Acrylic Plate -White
- 1x Acrylic Plate -Black
- 2x Wheel
- 1x Flathead Screwdriver
- 40-pin Male-to-Male 20cm Wires
- 40-pin Male-to-Female 20cm Wires
- 40-pin Male-to-Female 40cm Wires
- 1x USB-B Cord
- 1x 8-Cell AA Battery Holder
Online Curriculum Access: Each Creator Bot kit comes with an Access Card that walks you through how to access your online curriculum. Simply follow the instructions on the Access Card and start building your Creator Bot today!