Coats & Clark Dual Duty Plus Hand Quilting Thread, 325 Yards, 25 Weight, Natural
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Hand quilting thread is a quality, easy-to-use, all-purpose choice for all types of fabric for sewing or quilting projects or clothing fixes
- Two-ply sewing thread is easier to push through a needle eye than other types of thread and is also equally compatible in sewing machines
- Polished glace finish helps prevent thread from abrasion and getting into pesky tangles, knot, or frays while sewing
- Round trap spool helps keep all 325 yards of thread tidy and neatly aligned for storage
- Sewing thread made of polyester/cotton blend is soft to touch and extremely durable, strong, resilient, and resistant to tears or breaks
- Spool of 325 Yards of Thread