Classroom Select LockEdge Adjustable Activity Table, Rectangle, 30 x 60 Inches, Various Options
Free shipping: ineligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- 1 Activity Table
Classroom Select® LockEdge Activity Table
- Tabletop shapes are ideal for group activities and can be arranged in various configurations for optimal classroom layout and collaboration
- An easy-to-connect leg attachment uses two Phillips locking adjustment bolts for added stability
Classroom Select®LockEdge Activity Table
Our most popular classroom table offers a wide variety of sizes and standard laminate colors of your choice. Tabletop features a LockEdge finish with an attached black upper frame. Tables have a 1-1/8 inch particle board core with high-pressure laminate top. Tables 60 inches or longer have a 20-guage galvanized steel stretcher bar permanently attached to the underside of the top to prevent sagging. Tables are height adjustable on 1 inch centers; from 22 to 30 inches or 15 to 24 inches.
- Tabletops are constructed of 1-1/4 inch MDF core with high-pressure laminate surface balanced with a phenolic backer sheet
- LockEdge polyurethane coating is sprayed directly on to table edge surfaces, creating a permanent seal that is impervious to bacteria and moisture for easier maintenance and long-lasting durability
- Tables 60 inches or longer include a deep formed, 20-gauge steel stretcher bar attached under the top which adds structural strength and prevents any possible sagging
- •An easy-to-connect leg attachment uses two Phillips locking adjustment bolts for added stability
- Tables adjust in height from 15-24 inches or 22-30 inches, in 1 inch increments
- Nickel-plated chrome leg inserts fit into black or matching powdercoat uppers to assure long lasting durability
- Internal gripping swivel nylon glides have a raised radius inner dome to ensure alignment. Glides have no cuff or collar to prevent dirt build up
Lifetime Limited Warranty
All Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
This standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.