Checks & Balances Classroom Kit
Qualifies for free shipping.
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States:Parcel
Free shipping and handling on orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of parcel items, before any additional discounts are applied. For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the order if less than $1,000 on items depicted with a truck icon, with a $99 minimum charge.
Go beyond play money and learn real life finance skills! This classroom activity kit teaches the fundamentals budget planning, payment options and coordinating income with expenses. Includes checks and deposit slips (with real checkbook covers), plastic credit/debit cards, credit card imprinters, charge slips, reproducible student worksheets and a teacher's guide filled with activities. Income cards and Unplanned Expense cards are used in a game format. A whole class of 30 students can participate. Sold as Single Unit Give students a head start on sound money management Features 24 lessons covering subjects from budgeting to payment options Provides simulated real-life situations Includes materials for 30 students and a teacher's guide
- Give students a head start on sound money management
- Features 24 lessons covering subjects from budgeting to payment options
- Provides simulated real life situations
- Includes materials for 30 students and a teacher's guide
- Checks and Deposit Slips (with Real Checkbook Covers)
- Plastic Credit/Debit Cards
- Credit Card Imprinters
- Charge Slips
- Reproducible Student Worksheets and a Teacher's Guide Filled with Activities