SecurEvac Easy Roll Classroom Evacuation and Lockdown Kit for 29 Students and 1 Teacher, 14 x 21.85 x 13 Inches
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Kits are packed in a SecurEvac easy roll backpack with telescoping handle (converts to regular backpack), padded shoulder straps, top carry handle, and sternum strap for stability in motion
- Each kit includes key survival supplies for all the basic needs of a class of up to 29 students and one teacher. kit includes an emergency toilet and sanitary supplies
- Bags have quick-find emergency identification and high visibility for safety in use: safety orange markings, 360 high visibility reflective safety stripes, integrated 3-LED flashing safety signal
- Breakaway tamper-evident closure ties keep supplies secure yet accessible in an emergency
Mobility and Storage: 1 SecurEvac easy-roll backpack with integrated LED safety signal
Search and Rescue: 1 pair leather palmed work gloves, 1 pair safety goggles, and 1 pry bar
Easier Breathing: 30 dust masks
Minor Medical Care: 1 first aid kit, and 3 emergency blankets
Hydration: 30 Emergency drinking water pouches (4 oz.) with a 5 year shelf life
Nutrition: Five food bars with 60 portions, 2,400 calorie and each have a 5 year shelf life
Shelter: One 8 x 10 foot tarp/ground cover, and 1 cord
Communication and Light: 1 whistle with lanyard, 1 AM/FM radio with extra batteries, 1 flashlight with extra batteries, and 2 twelve-hour light sticks
Hygiene and Sanitation: 1 Carry-Flat portable toilet, 6 toilet bags, 6 deodorizer packets, 2 toilet paper rolls, 4 pairs vinyl gloves, 30 sanitary towelettes, and 2 four ounce hand sanitizer bottles
For the Teacher or Instructor: 1 emergency instruction sheet, 1 clipboard, 1 writing tablet, 2 pens, and 10 tamper-evident breakaway closure ties