Speech Pathology LLC Chewy Tube, 1/2 in Dia, Red
Qualifies for free shipping.
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States:Parcel
Free shipping and handling on orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of parcel items, before any additional discounts are applied. For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the order if less than $1,000 on items depicted with a truck icon, with a $99 minimum charge.
Speech Pathology LLC Chewy Tubes are offered to children and adults as a safe and effective tool for redirecting chewing and/or practicing biting and chewing skills. Therapists may select Chewy Tubes to use with individuals who exhibit a lot of oral motor tendencies, are developing oral motor skills, or for jaw rehab. Children as young as 10 months enjoy the tactile and proprioceptive input offered by biting on Chewy Tubes. Not recommended for children under 9 months. Red. Dimensions: 1/2 in (1.3cm) diameter. Use of this product should be supervised by an adult at all times. Made of FDA Approved thermo-elastic polymer material- NO latex, PVC, lead or phthalates.
- Ideal for individuals who use chewing to calm or refocus
- Useful for those with speech or eating-related issues who need to strengthen related muscles
- Helpful to individuals who are developing initial oral motor skills, or rehabilitating the jaw
- Made of FDA approved thermo-elastic polymer material- NO latex, PVC, lead or phthalates
- Not recommended for children under 9 months