Classroom Select Contemporary Sled Base Chair, 16 Inch Seat Height, Chrome Frame
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please e-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- 1 Chair
Classroom Select® Contemporary Series Chairs
- Provides comfortable seating for any classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Contemporary, ergonomic design with tubular steel frame offers a comfort with an appealing asthetic
Classroom Select® Contemporary Sled Base Chair
Well-fitting, ergonomic soft plastic chair with tubular steel frame shaped to offer upper back and lumbar support with side-to-side flexibility that adjusts to an assortment of body profiles. The contour shape provides flexibility at the upper back while supporting the lower back. The attractive sled base offers easy movement for both the student and staff and is made of high-strength steel tubing. Chairs can stack 5 high.
- Ergonomically designed with a one piece injection-molded polypropylene shell
- Shell and tubular steel frame is ergonomically designed to offer upper back and lumbar support
- Waterfall edge promotes good circulation and relieves pressure points
- Created with contoured ribs that allow for greater flexibility of the upper back
- Includes a convenient carrying handle on the upper back for easy movement
- Unique molded indentations on both sides of the chair permits chairs to be stacked 6 to 8 high without shifting or leaning
- The 18 A+ and 20 A+ inch chairs offer a wider seat size
- Seat and back pads are available for the 18 A, 18 A+, and 20 A+ inch chairs
- Frame is a sled base design formed from 3/4", 16-gauge, steel tubing
- Steel tubing runs from front to back of the seat with radius corners on front and rear for ease of sliding on carpet
- Seat supports are die-formed from two 14-gauge steel support braces with a continuous weld to conceal seat rivets
- Choose from nickel-chrome plated or black powdercoat ﬁnishes
- Available in 5 seat heights with or without felt glides
- An optional ﬁeld installed book basket is available for 18"A, 18"A+ and 20"A+ chairs in nickel-plated chrome or black powdercoat ﬁnish
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.