Brush Research Very Fine Grade Boron Carbide Brake Cylinder Hone, 0.787 X 8 in, 180 Grit
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- The Flex-Hone process (super finishing) produces a controlled surface condition unobtainable by any other method. It involves finish, geometry and metallurgical structure
- A High percentage plateau free of cut, torn and folded metal (with radiused ports)
- A resilient, flexible, honing tool with a soft cutting action. the abrasive (points) globules each have independent suspension that assures the Flex-Hone to be self-center
- Abrasive length 2-1/2 in