Creative Teaching Press Integrating Science with Reading Instruction, Grades 5 to 6
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- Using the activities in this resource, children will continue learning to read while reading to learn
- They will also become more successful readers while gaining new science knowledge and experiments, and you will maximize your teaching time by integrating the science curriculum with reading instruction
- This resource includes twelve units that cover all three areas of science-life, earth, and physical
- Title: Integrating Science with Reading Instruction