Brush Research Fine Grade Heavy Duty Silicon Carbide Block Cylinder Hone, 8 - 7-1/2 X 17-1/2 in, 120 Grit
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
- Self-centering, self-aligning, and self-compensating for tool wear, to reduce set-up time and costs and the need for special operator training
- A soft cutting action to create a plateau finish through a low-temperature abrading process that exposes undisturbed base metal, to help produce a long-wearing surface
- Grit size ranges from 120 to 320; higher grit numbers are finer, to help create a smooth surface finish
- Silicon carbide is more aggressive and cuts faster than aluminum oxide
- Abrasive length 7-1/4 in