Best Practices in Reading provides the targeted instruction, in-depth text analysis, and open-ended questions appropriate for the rigorous approach of your state standards. This series is the perfect supplement to your reading program.
- This easy-to-use reading series provides excellent supplemental support for boosting reading comprehension
- The workbooks engage students with high-interest full-color passages, while meeting the 50/50 fiction-to-nonfiction ratio
- Targeted lessons cover comparing texts, main idea, identifying details, and much more
- Content also includes writing activities, vocabulary words, descriptions of genre, and valuable graphic organizers
- Whiteboard-ready digital resources and two full-length practice tests are also included