By: AmacoItem #:400498
AMACO Opalescent Glaze, Turquoise O-26, 1 Pint
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Eligible for Free Shipping
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Ineligible for Free Shipping
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Turquoise is an active, flowing low-fire glaze that breaks clear over texture and pools a soft cerulean where thick.
Opalescent Glazes are opaque and have a pearl-like high gloss finish when fired. Best results are achieved with three or four applications of glaze. When used on textured ware, the glaze flows thin on relief and thick in incised areas, giving an added dimension on the surface. To dramatize their effect, brush them over a contrasting colored underglaze or clay body. For best results, apply on Cone 04 bisque.
- Cone 5
- ACMI-CL, Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Dinnerware Safe
- Best over red clay or colored underglazes
- 1 Pint of Glaze
Attachments ( 1 - 1 of 1 )