Teacher Created Resources Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension: Social Studies Activity Book, Grade 1, 144 Pages
Free shipping: eligible
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
(Grade 2 Shown)High-interest, nonfiction articles help students learn about social studies or studies topics while developing skills in reading comprehension. Each story is followed by questions that cover main idea, detail, vocabulary, and critical reasoning. The format is similar to that of standardized tests, so as students progress through the book's units they are preparing for success in testing. 144 pages.
- Each unit provides: Introductory key words, a high-interest story, 5 test questions
- The activities target standards in these areas: treading strategies for informational texts, meaning clues including visuals, main ideas, level-appropriate sight vocabulary
- Title: Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension: Social Studies