Furniture & Equipment Intern
We are seeking a Project Service Intern to work with our Furniture and Equipment teams at our Mansfield, OH facility. This internship would begin in May and last through August.
Your main responsibility will be to providing support to the regional project manager by coordinating on-time, complete, and accurate shipments of furniture and equipment to customers. You will work closely with the regional project manager, the regional operations team, sales management and, the local sales organization in order to insure a satisfactory project completion. This internship will provide you with valuable experience in a fun work environment.
- • Expedite and coordinates furniture and equipment deliveries with vendors, freight carriers, installation companies, customers, and territory managers. Monitors in-house Distribution Center and direct sales orders and follows through to completion to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- • Communicates service and punch list issues with customers, vendors, territory managers, installation companies, and other internal associates.
- • Initiates and process vendor acknowledgements; purchase orders; resolve vendor invoice discrepancies; respond to vendor inquiries
- • Develops customer, vendor, and product knowledge expertise
- • Maintains safe and healthful working conditions within stewardship by ensuring all associates comply with company safety policies and procedures
Human Resources Intern
We are seeking an HR Intern to coordinate the seasonal recruiting efforts at our Mansfield, OH facility. This internship would begin in March and last through August.
Your main responsibility will be to work directly with department managers to staff distribution center and customer care seasonal positions. This internship will provide you with valuable experience in a fun work environment.
- • Source candidates through online, print and other advertising channels
- • Screen Employment Applications/ Resumes
- • Schedule Interviews and coordinate in-house recruiting events
- • Administer pre-employment assessments
- • Extend employment offers
- • Lead Seasonal New Hire Orientation
- • Manage and update candidate status in recruitment system
- • Complete administrative tasks in support of seasonal hiring activities
- • Provide HR team with weekly staffing updates
- • Other projects as assigned